Annie Matthews is an Associate in the Dallas office of GRSM. Annie is a member of the Business Transactions and Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Creditors’ Rights practice groups.
Annie has experience representing commercial clients of varying sizes in diverse and often complex business disputes in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. Her practice includes representation of debtors and creditors in all aspects of insolvency law. Additionally, Annie handles a wide range of business matters including contract disputes, business torts, and fraud claims.
Annie participates in all phases of litigation, including drafting responsive pleadings; drafting motions; drafting written discovery; and assisting in trial preparation and strategy.
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court
- Dallas Bar Association
- DFW Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Dallas Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club