Ashley Presson is a Partner in the Austin office of GRSM and Co-Chair of the firm's Asbestos & Toxic Tort practice group. Ashley specializes in developing and implementing successful and cost-effective national litigation strategies in complex cases involving product liability, premises liability, and toxic tort claims. In this role, she has defended aluminum, plastic, rubber, joint compound, and chemical manufacturers in multiple jurisdictions. She also represents clients in the technology and transportation sectors and advises them on contractual, privacy, and intellectual property matters. Her client-focused attitude informs her approach to all stages of litigation. She strives to obtain the most advantageous position for her clients by gaining a keen understanding of their business and discovering key evidence early on.
Ashley also served as a briefing attorney for Justice Paul W. Green at the Supreme Court of Texas. Her wide array of litigation experience and insight produces positive results and value from trial through appeal.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court Historical Society
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Environmental & Toxic Tort Committee
- Co-Chair, Publications
- Robert Calvert Inn of Court
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Civil Litigation Section
- Labor & Employment Section
- The Missouri Bar
- For Goodness Cakes – Austin, Co-Chapter Leader