Christina Rogers-Spang concentrates her practice in employment practices, litigation and complex commercial litigation. She represents employers in employment litigation including claims involving Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination and the New York State Human Rights Law.
Christina also provides counseling to clients on employment matters arising under numerous state and federal statutes. Christina represents public and private sector clients in employment disputes and litigation. Christina’s experience includes New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania state and federal courts and before administrative agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Southern, Northern, and Westerns District of New York
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit