Daniel E. Feinberg is a Partner in GRSM’s Chicago and Milwaukee offices, practicing primarily in the Commercial Litigation and Insurance Practice Groups.
Dan is a litigator who, for the past 20 years, has handled complex commercial cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. He has extensive trial, appellate and ADR experience in a broad range of cases involving professional liability, directors and officers liability, product liability, toxic torts, long-tail/progressive injuries and bad faith. Dan has successfully litigated these matters on behalf of both insurers (in the insurance coverage context) and businesses and professionals (in the direct defense context).
In addition to his core practice areas, Dan has handled complex disputes involving bankruptcy issues, employment issues, commercial agreements, business torts, corporate successor liability and consumer fraud.
Prior to joining GRSM, Daniel was a partner at another Am Law 100 law firm.
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin