Jacque Duvall is senior counsel in the Kansas City office of GRSM. Jacque represents clients in all phases of litigation, from inception of a claim through appeal, in both state and federal court. She works closely with her clients to develop a litigation strategy to meet their goals and efficiently drive their case towards favorable resolution. As part of her litigation management, Jacque stays up-to-date with emerging case law and litigation trends to advise clients how to best posture their claims.
Prior to joining GRSM, Jacque was a shareholder in a Kansas City litigation firm and an attorney at Legal Aid of Western Missouri. In these roles, she gained significant experience at all levels of the litigation process. Jacque routinely represents clients in a variety of complex civil litigation matters including labor and employment law, consumer protection claims, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, personal injury, and wrongful death claims.
- U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri
- Girls on the Run of Greater Kansas City