Kenneth "Ken" Morris is Of Counsel in the Environmental/Toxic Tort Practice’s Agricultural Chemicals & Pesticides Group and is affiliated with the firm’s Philadelphia office. He has more than 40 years of transactional, regulatory, environmental and litigation experience with an emphasis on agrichemical and specialty chemical law. He also counsels companies dealing with intellectual property issues and helps them establish business compliance policies and training programs.
Before joining GRSM, Ken was corporate counsel at Bayer CropScience and General Counsel to Bayer Environmental Science and its predecessor companies for 24 years before retiring from Bayer and forming his own firm in 2005. He also has worked in the legal department at Westinghouse, Ronson Corp. and in private practice in New Jersey.
Ken has been an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association for more than 20 years, and he has sat as an arbitrator for FINRA (formerly the NASD) for several years. He also served as an adjunct professor of law at Carnegie Mellon University’s Graduate School of Industrial Administration.
His presentations to in-house counsel and executives have covered pre-emption/FIFRA; Environmental Protection Agency restrictions; record retention and electronic data management; professional service agreements; and avoiding antitrust litigation. He also has been a contributor to Landscape Management magazine.
Ken has been an advisor to the Philadelphia chapter of the Women’s Business Development Center.
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- Law Committee of CropLife America
- Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment (RISE)