Lori J. Quinn is a Partner in the New York office of GRSM and is a member of the Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability Defense, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors' Rights, Product & General Liability, Maritime, and Government Regulatory & Administrative Law practice groups.
Lori's practice is largely comprised of matters regarding professional liability concentrating on creditors' rights defense cases under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and corollary state consumer laws. Lori is a Proctor In Admiralty and began her career focusing her practice in the area of maritime litigation which includes admiralty and maritime law, cargo loss or damage, commercial litigation, marine insurance and reinsurance, property damage litigation and transportation law. She has represented multiple insurance carriers and their insureds in matters involving cargo loss or damage, property damage, aviation and maritime related personal injury cases. As part of her practice, Lori also handles cases involving personal injury and premises liability.
Lori began her legal career as a paralegal after obtaining her Lawyer's Assistant Certification with Honors from Adelphi University. Lori worked full time while attending New York Law School's Evening Division Program, earning her juris doctor in 2002.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- National Creditors Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States, 2002-Present; Voting member - Carriage of Goods Committee, Marine Insurance & General Average Committee and the Uniformity Committee
- Claims Litigation and Management Alliance
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP), 2008-Present
- New York State Bar Association, 2002-2018