Michael C. Tracy is Senior Counsel in the Seattle and Spokane offices of GRSM and is a member of the Employment Law, Appellate, and Cannabis, Hemp & CBD practice groups. His practice focuses on employment litigation where he represents employers in state and federal courts in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and wage and hour matters. Michael represents employers before local, state and federal agencies, including the Washington Human Rights Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Seattle Office for Civil Rights. Michael also represents businesses in employment and commercial matters in state and federal appellate courts, advises employers on cannabis-related issues, and has presented on Washington’s statutory framework for cannabis wholesalers and retailers.
Prior to joining GRSM, Michael practiced complex commercial litigation at a Seattle-based law firm. His practice included employment law, product liability, and construction law, and he represented religious entities, large-scale construction companies, foreign insurers, and medical device manufacturers.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Alumni Judge, Seattle University Legal Writing Program
- Volunteer Attorney, Central District Neighborhood Legal Clinic